A.J. has been actively working in the health & fitness industry since January of 2011 and started his own practice in May of 2016. Although he started working with mainly healthy individuals looking to get stronger and lose weight, he began to notice clients with special cases were drawn to his strong educational background, professionalism and calm, inviting demeanor. Noticing a need for that kind of service, he decided to promote his work with special populations and has continued to do so since January 2017. A.J. has helped hundreds of satisfied clients and their families with their unique needs and serves as a key mentor for Fanshawe College and Western University students as a Registered Kinesiologist.
- HBSc. - University of Guelph
- MSc. - Western University
- Registered Kinesiologist in Ontario
- University of Guelph Certified Personal Trainer
- COKO Council Member representing Western Ontario since Sept 2015
- Recipient of Business London’s Twenty in Their 20's Contest for 2019
- Advisor To Fanshawe College's Fitness & Health Promotion Program
Mal has been playing sports since the age of 10 and has been passionate about fitness and health ever since. She always wanted to pursue a career where she could motivate and help others with their fitness goals and improve their quality of life. After high school, she completed the Fitness and Health Promotion program at Fanshawe College (where she worked under A.J.), and then went on to complete the PTA/OTA program at Trios College after her grandmother suffered a stroke. She is a regulated Senior Exercise Specialist and has extensive experience working with geriatrics, stroke patients, post-op patients and amputees. Mal loves challenging her in-home clients and ensuring that they are progressing with their exercise program safely.
- Fitness & Health Promotion Diploma - Fanshawe College
- OTA/PTA Certification - Trios College
Aron received his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology in 2006 and Masters of Physical Therapy in 2008, from McMaster University. Since graduating he has become certified in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture and has received post-graduate training in various soft tissue and manual therapy techniques. He is focused on treating patients holistically and combines a variety of treatment approaches to maximize patient recovery.
- HBSc. - McMaster University
- MPT - McMaster University